What Is Waumba Land?
Waumba Land is our weekly environment created especially for your infants through preschool-aged children. We can’t wait to meet them!
Waumba Land is clean and safe and staffed with caring volunteers who will get to know you and your child by name. Perfect for busy parents.
We want every child to know God made them, God loves them and Jesus wants to be their forever friend.
Check-in starts about 15 minutes before each service. We’ll see you Sunday!
Waumba At Home
We believe partnering with parents is always important, especially in times of uncertainty. Also, we feel consistent communication builds trust and it better equips our parents to have spiritual conversations at home.
While we are in this season of online-only services, we still want you to be able to go through the Waumba Land curriculum with your children. Below are links to help you connect digitally with children during this time.
- The Parent Cue App: This free app is an amazing resource that offers activity ideas, weekly cues, and talking points that all align with our monthly content and every child’s favorite owl, Ollie, who hosts our weekly large group story time.
- This Week’s Video: Don’t have the PC App? You can still watch this week’s video here.
- PC Parent Guide (May 24): Parent guided activity for after watching the video for the week.
- May 2020 - Monthly Preschool Parent Cues
- Waumba Spotify Playlist: Worship music for your kiddos.
- Memory Verse Motions: “Nothing at all can ever separate us from God’s love.”Romans 8:39NIV
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic: A blog post for parents on managing anxiety during any number of life disruptions.
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety Podcast: In this episode, Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, Tennessee, shares tools for leaders helping kids process anxiety.
We know Wiregrass Church is a special place for your family, and we are committed to providing all the tools you need to create a wonderful experience at home despite these uncertain circumstances.
Please feel free to email us should you have any questions.