What Is UpStreet
UpStreet is a safe, fun, and engaging environment staffed with caring volunteers who will get to know you and your child by name.
On UpStreet, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. The focus is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God’s Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to him, and to build friendships that will last.
At UpStreet, we want every child to know three things:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Check-in starts about 15 minutes before each service. We’ll see you Sunday!
JUNE 28 – UPSTREET GAME CHANGERS – WEEK 5
Let's get ready to change the game!
Compete for your team and we’ll learn together that when a good friend doesn’t keep score, it can be a Game Changer!
Score Points –Kids earn points for their team by completing two challenges:
- Team Challenge – The “I Like to Move It Move It” Game
- Game Changer Challenge – “Whaddya Say?” Question (Click here to download the Whaddya Say? Challenge activity.)
Log their points here on the ONLINE SCOREBOARD
Follow UpStreet Kids on Instagram!